FLIGHTLOOKUP POWERS THE SKY
The FlightLookup dynamic connection engine powers many of the largest airline and alliance back ends. FlightLookup uses global flight schedules and the ancillary information required to create the most accurate and comprehensive list of flight schedules and timetable related data on a stable platform delivering over 3 million hits a day.
But it's not just airlines that are employing the competitive advantage of FlightLookup's services; airports, any travel agency, OTA, corporate travel program or service scheduler that relies on accurate schedules to imbedded in their in-house applications can rely on and benefit from the FlightLookup WEB Services.
- One stop shop for all flight schedule information
- Global schedules (any origin or destination world-wide)
- Flights can be refreshed weekly
- Dynamic multi connection building engine.
- No need to develop your own connection building algorithms
- Global availability 24x7
- Flexible hosting options
- Over 16 years developing and selling flight scheduling software and services
- Trusted partner of major airlines, alliances and travel industry organizations
- OTA Industry standard XML or json data feed
- OTA Extended XML or json Data Feed
- Results can be filtered by region, airline, codeshare, marketing carrier, alliance, etc.
- Nonstop / direct flight schedules or multi segment schedules
- Comprehensive metadata such as elapsed time, aircraft codes, airport station information, time zones, and many more
- Fully internationalized and supporting multiple languages, i.e. English, Traditional or Simplified Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, etc.
Why use a Service?
- Accelerate the delivery of a flight lookup solution to your customers
- Free up resources devoted to educating themselves on the complexity of building connections
- Ability to use the same information for your website, mobile device, PDFs, and printed schedules
- Reduce IT infrastructure costs
- Scalability built-in